Each villa has high ceilings, screened windows and ceiling fans; open plan kitchen and dining area equipped with gas hobs, microwave and fridge freezer. The lounge faces to the lagoon with access via large bi-fold doors leading to the veranda area, with a double fold down couch, television, DVD and stereo.
Two generous bedrooms, the main with a queen bed and a second with 2 single beds and a trundle slide. Separate toilet and stylish bathroom with adjustable showerhead. There is also a cold-water shower outside.
The villa has a private alfresco dining area complete with gas BBQ and outdoor setting. The grounds are landscaped and fenced for privacy. Off street parking is available at the rear of the villas.
You can always stay in touch with the outside world (and the local community) as telephones are provided in each Villa, complete with their own phone number. The phones are toll barred, however local calls are possible. The contact phone number is written on the phones which can be given to family/friends to call inwards as the Villas can receive toll calls. Another good option is to purchase a calling card which can be used from the Villa phone to make a toll call.
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Gas hobs and microwave
• Gas BBQ
• TV/DVD player and stereo
• Electric ceiling fans through out
• Insect screens
• Laundry facilities
• Iron and ironing board
• Indoor/outdoor living
• Outdoor shower
• Use of snorkelling gear & canoes
• Fully landscaped and fenced
• Port-a-cot available on request
The beach at Rarotonga Island Villas has crisp white sand, sparkling clear blue waters and the privacy of an idyllic island paradise.
Rarotonga Island Villas are in the village of Avaavaroa at approximately the 15km mark. Situated 5 minutes walk down the road is a well equipped General Store and petrol outlet. In the same vicinity are a video shop and a restaurant, The Vaima Restaurant (fine dining). The Rarotongan Resort is a short drive and has all the facilities of a major resort including hire vehicles and an excellent kids club (available to non-resort guests for a fee).
Rates and Conditions...
• Double occupancy NZ$180 per night, NZD$30 each extra adult, $10 each extra child.
• Each villa ideally suits 4 adults, however additional beds are available on application. Double fold
down couch in lounge, extra trundle bed for single beds available.
• 20% deposit required on booking villas. Full payment required 4 weeks prior to possession.
• Minimum stay 3 nights.
• We can organise your airport transfer if required.
• Check in corresponds to pick-up.
• Check out 11.00am unless prior arrangement.
• Our villas are non-smoking inside.
• We are child friendly, fully fenced from the road, port-a-cot on request and a high chair if required.